Specialist Restoration Painters in Bundaberg
Another Quality Finish has been servicing as quality painters in Bundaberg and South East Queensland for more than 20 years.
Its first class workmanship, professional attitude and usage of quality materials, has seen it grow into one of the most highly regarded painting contracting companies in the Wide Bay area.
Another Quality Finish (AQF) offers residential and commercial painting services including exterior and internal painting, two pack epoxy coatings, specialized paint finishes, staining and timber finishing. AQF also offers comprehensive skills in caulking, non structural repairs and maintenance. In particular we can do all your timber and Gyprock plaster repairs required to complete your project.
The Health and safety of our customers and employees is our number one priority. Our skilled tradespeople and apprentices all maintain strict compliance with local, Federal and State OHS and licensing guidelines. We are trained in respiration protection, hazardous waste handling, electrical and trip / fall hazards and PPE (personal protection equipment), including Sunsmart knowledge. Another Quality Finish is fully insured, financially stable, has correct WorkCover and is fully licensed; Our QBCC license numbers are 051403 and 724888.
Our foremen and employees are trained in professional preparation, painting and decorating practices, job site safety and customer service. Our team of seven employees are dedicated to our painting projects and are all in house employees, (not subcontractors) who are thoroughly screened and background checked.
AQF uses quality, Dulux and Taubman’s premium lines of paint with great washability factors, many being environmentally safe. We use low VOC’s (Volatile organic compounds which are organic chemicals that have a high vapour pressure at ordinary room temperature; this is what gives you the smell that comes from paint).
Another Quality Finish is a company that keeps up with industry standards and technology (in both equipment and painting and safety products), and keep our customers informed and up to date while keeping their individual unique aspects of each job as our priority.
Read about our Commitment to your Customer Care
A little about our family company. We are specialist paintings in Bundaberg and also offer maintenance services. We are based in Bundaberg, South East Queensland. AQF carries out projects across the Wide Bay, but have worked as far afield as Brisbane and Rockhampton. We specialise in restoration work and we are very proud of our satisfied and loyal customer base. While not always the least expensive, we aim to give you the result that you demand and expect for your money. Everything as detailed in your quotation will be carried out to your exact expectations. Following is a short list of our business ethics that we work by and you can expect to receive, when dealing with us.
- You will receive prompt, courteous attention from your initial contact with us, whether asking advice, or requesting a quotation, right through to your secure Master Builders Contract, completion of job and after sales service. Your time is important. When we say we are going to be there – we are on time!
- Our staff will be courteous, friendly and honest and will do their best to satisfy. You, the customer are our most valuable asset, without you we do not have a business. You are part of our business.
- You will receive quality workmanship, and only the best quality materials for your project, at a competitive price, with attention to detail and great guarantees – We listen to you!
- We will communicate with you on all aspects of your project before and at the different stages of the job at hand, and you can access myself (Kevin) direct at any time on the contact numbers on the ‘contact’ page of this web site.
- Comments, suggestions, praise and criticisms, are accepted as this will only help us to achieve the exact result that you will be expecting from us, helping us to improve our services to you.
- AQF promise to act appropriately in accordance with all business dealings with you and to give you efficient, professional service to you at all times, as well as a full privacy commitment. We do not disclose any information or any details about our customers.
- We are of course fully insured and always work within the appropriate workplace health and safety act.
We thank you for taking the time to read this information and look forward to being of service to you in the near future.
Kevin Devonshire, managing director of Another Quality Finish has his own philosophy about customer service.
“Do whatever it takes to make sure the client is happy. This is easily done by treating people as you would expect to be treated yourself. We put ourselves in your shoes. This is how we understand the small things that really make a difference in our service levels” says Kevin.
"We take pride in being able to say the same customers including their families that called us 25 years ago still use our services".
When I meet with a potential client, mostly whom are recommended, my initial goal is to listen carefully to what my clients requirements are and then creating a professional detailed quotation based on their needs. I will always offer any advice that I can along the way, based on previous experience to ensure that I can offer the best job that we can achieve for the client. We want our clients to have a positive experience and be satisfied with the end result. Communication from the quotation stage right through to the completion stage is very important to us and the client.
With projects ranging in size from $100 to $100,000 there is no average sized job for the Another Quality Finish Painting team. Our team focus is on customer service and quality workmanship, not the size of the job.